THURSDAY APRIL 23 – TUESDAY APRIL 28 // Portugal – Algarve – Aljezur
Are you an outdoor sports, ocean and beach lover? Do you want to challenge yourself and learn how you can get more out of your sports performance under professional supervision? Then this Ocean Outdoor & Sports Retreat in Portugal is perfect for you!
Under the guidance of an international team of professionals, you will be coached for 5 days to improve your sports performance and achieve your personal goals. We offer a combination of different physical workouts and a nutrition plan for the right energy and recovery of your body. Our coaching is based on the principle that body and mind are closely linked. In addition to your physical performance, we therefore also pay attention to mindfulness and your well-being. We believe that knowledge is the engine behind your abilities. So we daily educate you with information about training, technique, nutrition, focus and more. You will be provided with tools and strategies that help you improve your training.
Nicole Scheerens Yoga Teacher, ocean lover, surfer
Philippe Roose Personal Trainer, stoked surfer, skater and extreem sports addict at Ministry of Stoke
Josue Damian Nunes Surf & Skate Coach and Personal Trainer.
Concrete urban yoga Traveling pop-up Yoga School
Joana and Mario Organic food specialists, outdoor lovers, ecological retreat owners
Future Surfing School High profile Portugese surfschool
Is this retreat for me?
Personal training is our focus, so the retreat is suitable for both beginners and more advanced athletes.
- Professional training and the best coaches
- Guidance at your level
- Small group for maximum attention
- Guaranteed fun group with like-minded people
- A relaxed atmosphere with the right balance in being active and off-time.
The action package
We offer a combination of performance training, surfing and yoga. All training sessions are outdoor.
- 4 x healthy breakfast with the right nutrients for optimum performance and recovery
- 4 x one hour performance training. Focused on core stability, focus on muscle groups to surf and improve the balance on your surfboard.
- 4x one hour of yoga. Focus on stretching, balance and mindfulness
- 4x two hours of surf lessons / surf coaching. Both for beginners and advanced surfers
- 4 x one hour education sports & healthy living
- 4 x healthy lunch with the right nutrients for optimum performance and recovery
- 1 x welcome dinner
- 1 x farewell dinner under the guidance of local. Explanation about organic farming and local products
- 5 nights in a luxury eco safari tent in a private retreat.
Price: €895,– p.p.
Including: material for all trainings, transportation to and from surf locations.
Exclusive: flight ticket, transport from and to Faro airport
What can you expect?
Upon arrival you will receive an introduction to the program, you will meet the group, the coaches and we will discuss your personal level and sports goals.
10h00-12h00 surf lessons beginners / surf coaching advanced surfers
13h00-14h00 lunch + education sports & healthy living
18h00-19h00 performance training
You will stay in a luxury eco safari tent at Quinta Alma. Right in the heart of the Costa Vicentina Natural Park on the Atlantic coast of the Algarve. Located on a 50-hectare ecological farm with a swimming lake in the mountains of the Monchique. Just 10 minutes from beautiful beaches and right next to the city of Aljezur within driving distance of restaurants, cafes and shops. A magical outdoor place surrounded by wild nature where you can sleep in luxury under a dazzling starry sky.
The location is privately reserved for this retreat. More info: www.quintaalma.com
Send us an e-mail with your registration and book your trip: email@example.com
Registration deadline: December 15, 2019
Remember: the number of participants is limited!
The minimum number of participants for the definitive continuation is 8 people. Maximum 12 participants. With guaranteed departure cancellation with refund payment is not possible. Accommodation is based on availability, possible change possible. You share your safari tent with another participant.